Stacking the Shelves consists of books we received in the last week, hosted by Tynga's reviews.
It feels like forever since I've done one of these. I actually suspended all of my holds at the library since I'm so far behind on my reading. It's made me feel a lot better about catching up on books. I recently got cable, and now I'm willing to watch every movie playing on tv. Weird how that works. I dyed my hair reddish brown yesterday, and I think it turned out well. My weekend involves zumba, frisbee, cooking, and my books. What are your plans?
From the Library:
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
manda-rae's Past Four Weeks
- Raging Star by Moira Young
- Sublime by Christina Lauren
- Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L Armentrout
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- The Garden of Good and Evil Pancakes by David S Atkinson
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
I've been thinking about doing memes again (assuming I can set time aside for it). Previously I've done Waiting on Wednesday and Top Ten Tuesday. I quit doing the Top Ten a while back because I felt like I kept showcasing the same books every week (maybe I'm not a good multi-dimensional reader). What are some of your favorite memes to see?