Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's post is the Top Ten Books I Think Would Make Great Book Club Picks.
This is going to be a super hard one for me. Because I generally don't read super deep thinking books (they're typically beyond my mind). And the fact that I'm not currently in a book club (that can be blamed on the fact that I don't have a whole lot of friends in the Madison area). But I'll give this top ten a try.
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads
Let's face it, this book is probably the number one book in book clubs right now. Especially with the movie coming out soon. I'd have to say this has been the number one book I have been able to push friends/family to read.
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
5. The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
6. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
8. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
9. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
10. Unwind by Neal Shusterman