Stacking the Shelves consists of books we received in the last week, hosted by Tynga's reviews.
I think I just realized this week that I'm not sure I'm going to meet my reading goal for the year. It's very true that I've been badly slacking for the last couple of weeks. And I'm just not sure I want to get back into my reading like I once was. I guess I'm in a reading rut...
From the Library:
- Trust me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer
- Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads
- This book sounds like a lot of cat and mouse. But the cover's what got me...
- The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
manda-rae's Past Week
- Gratitude Giveaway (book of choice - ends 30Nov)