Can you believe Ive been book blogging for two years now? I've definitely become less active than I was my first year, but I'm still enjoying my books and writing my reviews. So here's to another year of reading books and writing about them...
Looking at my one year post, I see my idea of short and simple reviews hasn't changed. I'm not one to read an essay on a novel to determine if I should read it. I'm looking for the bottom line and a two sentence reason why I should read it. I've also noticed that I'm slightly lagging on my meme posts. I guess I kind of didn't want blogging to be a job. So I stuck with the books and kept reading instead of blogging. Which is okay; it just kind of turns me into a sporadic blogger.
Books reviewed from November 8, 2012 to October 12, 2013: 76Books reviewed from October 8 2011 to November 7, 2012: 132
Average Rating 2013: 3.49
Average Rating 2012: 3.44
Overall Average Rating: 3.45
So what are my plans for the next year? I guess it's to keep reading. Maybe I'll become more consistent with my blogging and make some good book bloggy friends. Just keep my head down and keep reading, haha...
There will be 5 winners who will win a book of choice. This book of choice has a $15 dollar limit (although I am flexible if the book you really want is barely over) and will be purchased from Amazon or Book Depository (depending on the cheapest option).
How it works:
How it works:
- This contest is open internationally (as long as the Book Depository ships to you).
- Entrant must be 13 years of age or older.
- Giveaway ends on Saturday, December 14.
- You can enter via the Rafflecopter form below. You can enter by doing one of the following:
- Free entry. Just click to enter.
- Follow blog via Bloglovin/GFC. Let me know how you follow and your username in the comments section.
- Follow me on twitter. Let me know your twitter username.
- Leave a comment on this post. Answer the following question: What's a really good book you've read lately?
- Comment on a book review. Let me know which book review you commented on.
- Post giveaway button on website. Leave a link to your website/blog in the comments section.
- Tweet about the giveaway. Leave a link to your tweet in the comments section.
- Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond with logistics.