Stacking the Shelves consists of books we received in the last week, hosted by Tynga's reviews.
This week was a super busy week for me since it did involve Thanksgiving. I made a gigantic feast for my husband and cousin, and then I worked a bunch. And of course, reading occurred during my spare time. However, I did get a lot of books this past week...
- Swag from the Shade and WVMP Radio Series by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads
- I got bookmarks and buttons. Woot!! And then I noticed that some of the bookmarks and buttons were autographed. I love these series. I've yet to read the final books in both series, but I will soon. If you haven't picked these books up, I recommend them. Also, if you want a Shine or Lust for Life bookmark, hit me up because I have plenty to go around. Thanks goes to Jeri Smith-Ready for providing these goodies!
- Transcend Time Series (signed) by Michelle Madow plus swag
From the Library:
- What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Beloved LifeMate: Song of the Sidhi by Jodie B CooperJodie B Cooper (check out the link to get your copy and enter her giveaway)!
manda-rae's Past Week