Stacking the Shelves consists of books we received in the last week, hosted by Tynga's reviews.
I reached 500 followers this past week. And I have scheduled my 500 follower giveaway for July. So be sure to check back next month. Some exciting non-book news, we are currently in the process of buying our first home. Super exciting, but it also means that my reading time is still reduced.
- Reckless Heart by Amy Clipston
From the Library:
- Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
- Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads
- One of my favorite authors' newest book. And I'm going to read it. I've been in the mood for a good adult paranormal romance read.
- The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
manda-rae's Past Week