Stacking the Shelves consists of books we received in the last week, hosted by Tynga's reviews.
And it's Saturday again! Unfortunately, I only have the next couple of hours to myself for reading. Then I'll be doing Zumba, taking my dog to get a haircut (because he actually has hair not fur), and then driving to Milwaukee for an early start to Cinco de Mayo celebrations. And considering how many library books I have sitting on my shelf, I'm hoping to get a lot of reading in during my downtime. Let's see if that happens...
- The Garden of Good and Evil Pancakes by David S Atkinson
- Amazon | Goodreads
- Reading the title makes me want to eat pancakes. Seeing the cover makes me wish I had paid more attention in art history lessons. Reading the plot about being stuck in a place with your ex-boyfriend who happens to be dating your ex-best friend just sounds tragic. I'm ready for some good humor and deep thinking. Thanks goes to David S Atkinson!
From the Library:
- Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
- Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads
- After despising Fia and thinking Annie gave up too easily, I thought the ending to Mind Games was perfect. So I'm going to read the next one. Only downside is this book is way too small; I hope that doesn't keep me from liking it...
- The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer
manda-rae's Past Week
Waiting on Wednesday: